Thursday 14 February 2013

One of the best chocolate bars ever


Is this the most gorgeous chocolate bar you've ever seen, or what?


At 84p for a bar and £1.20 for two in Tesco's, I have no hesitations in buying a million of these exquisite Lindt Nocciolatte bars.



I break a third of the bar and it looks like a polished sculpture of a hazelnut.

I don't know why my pictures are getting yellower and yellower.

 There's something about Lindt's chocolate which seems to extract a sigh from every one of its consumers. It's so creamy and delicious. In this particular bar, there's hazelnut cream inside each hazelnut shape, which suspends an actual hazelnut.






Everything about this is perfect. The taste is creamy and hazelnutty, and it's not too rich and overpowering because there's an actual nut in it. It's up there next to the Kinder Bueno, above the Ferrero Rocher, on my list of favourite chocolates. If you see this in the supermarket, you have to get it. I don't care if you're on a diet or giving up chocolate for Lent, you have to have to have a Lindt Nocciolatte bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...