Thursday 30 May 2013

Fox's Chunkie Milk Chocolate Cookies

Fox's is a good biscuit/cookie brand, and I can usually count on them to provide me with a nice packet of cookies when I get a craving for something sweet. Um that is, like, everyday After all, they claim to have been around since 1853. Plus, their packaging is matte, and that always makes a difference for me. Matte packaging is always nicer, don't ask me why, I don't know.



When I bought this packet of cookies (offered at £1, U.P £1.79) from Tesco after school one day, I was ascertained that these would be unfailing and satisfactory.


The cookies are crunchy, and full of chocolate chips, and I'm happy for that.


However, what annoys me about the cookie (yes, apparently, cookies have the ability to annoy nowadays.) is the fact that there is a strong fragrance of coconut. I have no resentment towards coconut, but when I buy a packet of milk chocolate cookies, I want to eat a packet of milk chocolate cookies. Don't make me take a bite, raise my eyebrows, double-check the packaging, turn to the ingredients list, and find out that the dessicated coconut is not only giving the cookie its crunch, but also providing it with an evident coconut smell and taste.

I mean, they are nice cookies, but no thank you to the unexpected taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...