Monday 20 May 2013

Graze #3

Click here for box #2.


As you can see, the sun is shining and spring is here! England had better not mess with me again and start snowing in the middle of June, or something.


So a new graze box arrived. And this was ages ago, I held out this post for a long time.


I took one look at this "Crunchini Basilico" punnet and thought: How annoying would it be if the oil spilled out onto my bed and clothes?

Guess what happened right after that.


I think the stain is still there on my shirt.


The crunchinis are, well, crunchy, and biscuit-like, with herby ingredients. The basil-infused oil was fragrant, and compliments the crunchini well.


There weren't a lot of these biscuits, though. But it is an alright savoury snack. Rated "Like".


I expected "Summer Pudding"to be really good, since it's just a representation of flavours and not the actual pudding.


 Fortunately, Graze has done well for this one. To get the full effect of the summer pudding flavour, I used a spoon to scoop up all the bits, getting the myriad of tastes in one mouthful.


You get sweet, yoghurt-coated sunflower seeds, flavourful sponge biscuit buttons, black currants and cranberries. Altogether, they are sweet, tangy and refreshing. Rated "Love".


Graze has done all they possibly can to this brownie to make it marginally healthier than a regular brownie. As a result, the brownie has the texture of a light cake, is less sweet, but still tasty with the generous amounts of chopped hazelnuts.


Fine, the three of you are 129 calories in total, but I could eat a basket of strawberries for that amount of calories, and still get my sweet craving satisfied. If I'm going to have a brownie, I'd much rather go all-out and get a large slab of dense, barely-baked, fudgy brownie. Rated "Like".


An interesting attempt by Graze. These are crispy noodle bits, peanuts and beans seasoned with something rather salty, and chilli powder.


Good flavours but requested not to send again, because it makes me thirsty – a little too much salt and seasoning to eat all in one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...